Simplify multi-site WAN deployment and management with an application aware, secure network, that is continually optimised for performance and cost.
Secure policy-driven transport
The managed SD-WAN service provides a secure overlay, optimising traffic across all types of network connections e.g. IP-MPLS, Broadband, Ethernet and 4G LTE to meet pre-defined network and performance policies. Built-in encryption and firewall provide additional protection.
End-to-end management means that you can be confident that your mission-critical applications are secure and supported by the bandwidth they need.
Improved performance and cost
Dual edge devices, distributed gateways and multiple connectivity options mean reduced downtime. The service is continually optimised for performance and cost and leverages cheaper broadband connectivity over Internet and 4G LTE connections.
Quick to deploy
PCCW Global’s SD-WAN is transport agnostic, so enterprises are able to make use of existing PCCW Global MPLS network, or any other connectivity made available from another service provider. The service is quick to deploy with zero touch provisioning.
A centralised management portal provides customers with advanced visibility and control of their WAN traffic, including configuration, reporting and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Leading Global Service Provider
SD-WAN is available in 80 countries and is deployed over our global high quality Tier 1 IP-MPLS network, consistently ranked in the top 10 for global peering. Our reach and expertise means you can take advantage of the simplicity of SD-WAN to grow your organization in more places around the world, and deliver optimised service at each location.
Leverage all available connections to the full including third party connectivity. Our service is vendor and transport agnostic. Make use of your existing PCCW Global network or any other available connectivity from other service providers. This makes gradual migration to SD-WAN fast and seamless.
Fully Managed Solution
Peace-of-mind with single point of contact, all components included (Hardware, Software and Connectivity Management). Access to PCCW Global network specialists. The service is monitored 24 /7 and backed by rigorous SLAs.
Cost effectively integrate diverse network connectivity
Seamlessly and securely extend your MPLS VPN network to remote branch locations with a network that’s optimised for performance and cost. Bring your own network or leverage cheaper broadband connectivity over Internet and 4G LTE connections.
Quick to deploy
Easily add new sites to your WAN using existing network or internet connections taking advantage of zero touch provisioning.
Gain visibility and control
A centralised self-service portal provides customers with advanced visibility and control, including prioritisation of critical applications, reporting and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- High availability PCCW Global hosted Orchestrator, Controller & Gateways
- Wide range of Edge Devices with support up to 10G throughput
- Quick zero touch service deployment
- Management Portal with centralized visibility
- Build-in Encryption & Stateful Firewall
- Cost-Effective solution with managed connectivity bundle
- Comprehensive end-to-end SLA & 24/7 support
- No end-of-life or end-of-sales equipment issues
- Support gradual migration and bring your own connectivity
- Access to our pool of network specialists
PCCW Global’s managed SD-WAN service is designed to be robust and high performance, backed by rigorous SLAs, and monitored 24/7 by Global Service Operating Centers (GSOC) positioned in various time zones.
- Network planning and design
- Onsite installation and service restoration.
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic.
- Next business day equipment replacement.
- Application routing and policy design & management.
- Connectivity sourcing and management.
Service Provisioning Guarantee
- Applicable with on-site installation option.We will give you one time service credit if we do not meet our agreed “Ready-For-Service” date. Rebate is up to 10% of MRC for the affected site
Service Availability Guarantee
- End-to-End Service Availability SLA (even included in the ‘Bring Your Own Connectivity’ option for managed service). Service credit is up to 50% of MRC for the affected site