– Unified Communications Delivered from the Cloud
Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) - the integration of real-time communication services is helping businesses of all sizes adapt quickly to a fast-paced, mobile centric world.
Bringing flexibility and mobility to business communications
nTwine provides a complete, integrated, easy to use solution for voice, video and collaboration services. Delivered via the Cloud, the service helps businesses improve productivity, reduce costs and completely transform their communications without the need to make large upfront investments.
Reliable Global Delivery
Mission-critical, real-time UC applications need a Cloud solution that’s highly reliable. Hosted globally in our resilient private Cloud and nTwine provides a completely scalable, feature-rich global service that delivers high levels of security, availability and reliability.
A flexible UCaaS solution – Customisable features for different types of user
Easy to use wizard-based processes allow you to easily provision and manage users, giving you full transparency and control over your communications services. End users also have full control via the specially designed self-service portal.
Create your own bespoke feature packs for different types of users and configure in minutes.
All the features of an on-premises PBX delivered seamlessly to any device. We also deliver a full suite of global voice services, including number provisioning, porting and international voice delivery.
PC Softclient allows services to be delivered via a PC or laptop.
Our fully featured mobile app securely connects to the enterprise’s communications services. This is a quick and efficient way to give employees access to the services they use when on the move.
Connecting multiple parties with high quality call conferencing services reduces the need for in-person meetings, lowering travel budgets and increasing cost-efficiency.
More enterprises are utilising video in order to improve collaboration and to make conversations more meaningful.
Manage messages quickly and easily. Route all calls, whether to fixed or mobile devices, to a single mailbox; receive message waiting notifications at every device and retrieve messages from any device. Users finally have the ability to manage all their messages quickly and easily.
See when your contacts are available, idle and offline and start immediate one-on-one or group IM conversations and share documents.
More enterprises than ever are seeing the need to record important conversations, whether for regulatory or customer service reasons. Record all inbound and outbound calls for one or more employees.
A centralised call centre can be flexible and ready to scale with the demands of an enterprise. PCCW Global offers call centre services to enterprises that want to grow, contract and add new or virtual locations seamlessly.
- Rapid deployment – Our Cloud-based platform and self-serve automated tools allow us to get you up and running in weeks rather than months
- Easy to use, simple to manage – easy to set up and configure and manage via management portal. Intuitive desktop and mobile apps
- Global service – As a global service provider we operate communication services in 140 countries around the world and have leveraged our global network, infrastructure and relationships to deliver a high quality service.
- Best of breed technologies - Our UCaaS has been built by integrating best-in-class service components and we are committed to adding new capabilities, while maintaining a unique and highly intuitive user experience
- Own reliable infrastructure – The service is delivered over our own enterprise-class private Cloud infrastructure and resilient carrier-class global IP network.
- Anytime, Anywhere, Any device - keeping mobile and remote employees connected
- Improved productivity –improved agility, flexibility and collaboration
- Simple to use, Easy to manage – intuitive interface and management portal
- Global service - consistent capabilities across all employees
- Quick to deploy – faster speed to market through rapid service deployment
- Pay-as-you -go – limited upfront investment
- Adapts to your business - scale quickly to support changing business needs
- Business continuity – inherent resiliency keeps you up and running at all times
- Personal and administrative web portal management
- Multifunctional business phones
- UC Clients for desktop, smart phones and tablets
- Web call manager with click-to-dial simplicity
- Auto attendant and receptionist module
- Unified messaging integrating voicemail and single email inbox
- Enterprise-class calling features
- Instant messaging and presence (IM & P)
- Desktop and file sharing
- Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Point to point video calls