CyberGuard Managed Anti-DDoS Service
Cyberattacks are becoming a larger problem for your client organisations across every industry. Of particular concern is the growing number of distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks that can shut down servers, disrupt operations, render websites useless, and lead to unauthorized access and even data theft. Companies need to reconsider how to prevent DDoS attacks, since traditional defences such as firewalls and intrusion-prevention systems are no longer enough. Branded as your offering, the Managed Anti-DDoS Service can provide the protections your clients require - especially helpful during peak times of online activity, such as the holiday seasons.
We use cloud-based technology to provide a multi-layered, more robust approach to web protection to help your clients:
- Keep their web presence online and responsive
- Prevent threats without inhibiting traffic flow, data availability and uptime
- Prepare for an unexpected data breach, outage or disaster—and for multiple, sustained attacks
- Manage their resources and tools to support an enterprise-wide capability that can more effectively respond to incidents
- Improve the quality of their IT services and enable innovation.
- Our technologies and security specialists can provide a more robust solution designed to combat DDoS attacks
- Our solution provides inline DDoS protection at a massive scale for network and application layers with real-time threat visibility
- We block web attacks such as SQL injections and cross-site scripting
- Our process routes traffic away from your clients’ infrastructures during an attack to help better manage website availability and performance
- We use a single support lifeline that combines cloud-based technology with deep security expertise
- Our process supports faster detection and response to parallel attacks with around-the-clock monitoring
- We provide web application firewall tuning and incident response recommendations.