CyberGuard Threat Management Service and Security Operations Centres
PCCW Global’s CyberGuard Threat Management Service (TMS) and Security Operations Centres (SOC) combine real-time network and behavioural analytics and machine learning with enterprise security intelligence to proactively predict, discover and identify network security threats. CyberGuard TMS is a cloud-based platform that collects, correlates, monitors and mines behavioural data activity logs produced by inter-connected network elements, such as firewalls, routers, intrusion detection tools and other security devices, in order to evaluate and report on patterns and behaviour consistent with a potential cyberattack.
CyberGuard TMS mines data from existing network elements to identify known and unknown threats and to protect your clients’ organisations from revenue loss and reputation damage.
Branded as your direct offering, CyberGuard TMS gives your clients a complete view of their network health and security to identify existing and emerging threats in real-time.
CyberGuard TMS allows you to offer the service to your clients in two deployment models:
Cloud - Network elements at your clients’ sites can directly send information to the CyberGuard TMS cloud, hosted by you
On-Premises - Here, CyberGuard TMS is available on premise as a customised solution. If, for regulatory reasons, network data needs to remain at your client’s site, CyberGuard TMS can be deployed directly on premises, enabling log files to remain with your client.
Learn More and Try It! – click here to view a demo and learn more about how CyberGuard TMS can help your clients gain new visibility and control over their networked enterprise (this link will take you to our Crypteia Networks web site. Crypteia Networks is a subsidiary of PCCW Global).
If your clients require, CyberGuard TMS can also leverage the skills and knowledge of trained security specialists who staff our Security Operations Centres (SOCs) worldwide. These security professionals manage and monitor critical security management applications and devices associated with your clients’ infrastructures, providing real-time, live coverage (2nd and 3rd level support) and protection of their enterprise networks and data.
These SOC security services professionals can be promoted to your clients as 24/7/365 extensions of your security IT organization.
As a branded offering, you have the ability to identify threats to your clients’ organisation that are based on leading data mining capabilities and traffic pattern recognition
Our CyberGuard Threat Management Service has been deployed on PCCW Global’s network and is capturing data on potential threats globally and on a daily basis; this key differentiator can be passed along to your clients
Enhancing Security Solutions
CyberGuard Threat Management Service extends the life of your clients’ existing security solutions, and adds a layer of proactive and real-time threat intelligence
The CyberGuard TMS threat database is continually learning and evolving to protect your clients’ organisations from present and future threats
CyberGuard Threat Management Service from PCCW Global delivers:
- A new layer of defence, complementing existing ones and maximizing value of network logs already generated & collected by your clients
- Non-intrusive and scalable cloud-based solution for rapid deployment
- Threat aggregation and behavioural analysis identifies threats in their infancy
- Real-time mitigation recommendations
- New visibility into existing security systems and hardware
- Expanded lifespan of existing security solutions, driving cost efficiency
CyberGuard Threat Management Service enables your clients to achieve optimal security by:
- Utilizing advanced behavioural analytics and machine learning to help distinguish real threats from ones that cause non-productive, costly actions
- Generating actionable reports via a single intuitive dashboard
- Viewing network / security health and utilisation in real-time
- Leveraging a global threat database that uses Big Data Analytics and crowd sourcing to identify emerging threats
- Using advanced correlation engines for known and unknown threat identification, now penetrating and potentially already existing in your network (zero-day attacks)
- Deploying enhanced security simply and quickly via a pure cloud solution, with an on-prem option available
- Offering your clients a pay-as-they-grow subscription model with low total cost of ownership.
PCCW Global’s CyberGuard Managed Security Services are delivered from three resilient Security Operations Centres (SOCs) worldwide. These centres integrate seamlessly to provide continuous operations, with all locations staffed and fully functional around the clock, every day of the year. State of the art video conferencing and voice communication technologies, as well as instant communication tools, enable tight collaboration between our certified team of Security Analysts at our SOCs.
Critical information systems are replicated in real-time, ensuring uninterrupted 24x7x365 service delivery uptime under all circumstances. Each of the PCCW Global CyberGuard SOCs are self-sufficient and operate from carrier-grade facilities that have redundant ISP connections, back-up power generators and redundant systems to maintain service delivery for all customers.
Features of our global SOCs:
- Ability to provide 24/7/365 monitoring, analysis, response and reporting coverage as needed
- Our human analysis and assessment tools review the data and apply “behavioural analytics” or user / network anomalous activity – generating “actionable” alerts and reducing false positives
- With our multiple global sites, we are collecting threat intelligence from all areas of the globe and across all leading industries, enabling us to provide relevant security guidance to your organization
- Utilize/monitor all of the leading security management devices across the enterprise to achieve optimal security posture
- Consult and guide the application of new security strategies and tools
- Work within SLAs with high-quality and rapid response time and incident handling
- Deliver customized monthly reports (on incidents, status, trends, etc)
- Offer Service Desk support for troubleshooting
- Staff (Analysts and Engineers) with 40+ industry practitioner certifications
- All SOC procedures certified under the following international standards:
- ISO 27001:2013
- ISO 9001:2008