Why Partner with PCCW Global?
PCCW Global are committed to delivering digital solutions worldwide with exceptional service for every customer. Service is rooted in our personal approach to doing business and it’s what we know and do best. It’s what makes us different.
We are a trusted partner
PCCW Global has built a solid partnership track record with other global communication service providers since its foundation by delivering reliable and cost-effective services based on local partnerships.
Our network supports solutions which include Ethernet solutions, IP solutions, fibre and satellite transmission solutions, managed services and solutions, International voice and VoIPX services. PCCW Global is present is 51 countries.
Award Winning Product and Service Innovations
Value-added Security and UCaaS solutions have been designed help partners enter new markets quickly and increase their market share by providing unrivalled customer services.
PCCW Global continuously invest in innovation to enhance network performance and user experiences.
- Global Telecoms Business – Innovation Award 2015 Global Network Threat Identification for Enterprises
- European Commission – New Success Finalist - Crypteia Networks 2014
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award – 2015
- Wholesale Service Provider of the Year – APAC 2014
- Best International Wholesale Carrier 2011-15 – Middle East
Our VAS Partner Products
- CyberGuard Threat Management Services (CyberGuard TMS). CyberGuard TMS provides expertise, intelligence and infrastructure to secure information assets from cyber-attacks. Our Threat Management Service combines real-time network analytics and machine learning to proactively predict, discover and identify network security threats
- Global SOC (GSOC): PCCW Global GSOC’s are located in Europe, North America and in Asia. Through GSOC services the customers can receive advanced security services such as proactive monitoring, incident handling, and access to our Security Research Team.
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
UCaaS is a fully-managed and hosted Cloud-based UC service. Delivered as a pay-as-you-go model, we provide flexible, secure, cost-effective communication and collaboration tools. These include the following Services: nTwine, Hosted HDVC and Managed Voice.
- nTwine: Access to our orchestration layer and our Global Broadsoft IP Telephony Platform. The combination provides a truly Unified Communications (UC) and Collaboration platform that will transform the way businesses communicate. Delivered via PCCW Global Cloud, it integrates voice, video and collaboration services are helping businesses improve productivity with a collaborative media experience that operates across any workspace.
The orchestration layer is white-label software that allows partners to provision, bill and support their customer base with a high degree of localisation without the need to own a dedicated IP Telephony platform.
- Hosted HDVC: PCCW Global offers a hosted High Definition Video Calling platform for point-to-point video services based on our MPLS network, providing an easy, phone like instant dialling experience.
- Managed Voice: PCCW Global offers voice products based upon the VoIP Switching Platform (“VSP”). These services are focused on providing telephony services to Enterprise customers. The products are designed to allow customers to combine their voice and data services over the same network infrastructure. The products offered as part of the Managed Voice portfolio are; Enterprise SIP Trunking and Hosted Telephony.
PCCW Global Partner Tiers
Our Partner Program recognises partners based on a combination of technical expertise and volume. The more you invest with PCCW Global, the more you are rewarded in both revenues and commitment.
- Standard Resell Partner - This is the standard tier in which all of our partners begin their Partner Program journey with PCCW Global. Standard Resell Partner responsibilities include deal registration, providing personnel to attend sales and technical trainings and local tier 1 support.This is the standard tier in which all of our partners begin their Partner Program journey with PCCW Global. Standard Resell Partners receive multiple benefits and discounts to sell and market PCCW Global solutions including sales certifications, sales and technical trainings and tier 2/3 support.
Standard Resell Partner responsibilities include deal registration, providing personnel to attend sales and technical trainings and local tier 1 support.
Distributor - Distributors have met the necessary revenue and certification requirements which earn them elevated status and support.
Distributors receive all the benefits of PCCW Global Standard resell Partners plus increased deal-registered margins, access to PCCW Global marketing funds and other meaningful rewards.
The Distributor tier is tailored for partners who have committed to learning and selling PCCW Global solutions through other agents and partners. Distributors are Standard Resell Partners who, have invested in sales and technical trainings, and actively promote PCCW Global solutions. Therefore, Distributors have reached and have set higher revenue goals that give them access to higher discounts, a dedicated Channel Account Manager, priority marketing fund allocation and other benefits that allow their continued success with PCCW Global.
- White Label - PCCW Global is recognised in providing “white-label” services and individualised delivery of Products and Services with partner’s logos and graphic charts. As a White Label partner access to PCCW Global Managed Security Services includes 24/7 Security Operation Centre (SOC) advanced support services, personalised Threat Management Services platform, support in policy creation, incident handling and management, breach response, remediation, forensic assistance, and cyber security advisory services to provide partner’s customers a complete cyber security solution to.
PCCW Global Partner Portal and Reference Library
The PCCW Global Partner Portal provides online, up to date and product relevant information. Partners are advised to access the Portal on a regular basis to stay informed about the latest product solutions and special partner offerings. The Partner Portal delivers resources needed to partner’s sales team to improve their market share. Besides product information, partners will find deal registration applications, sales tools, public-use collaterals and marketing resources to help win opportunities.
- Training Programs- Training provided to partner’s sales force, agents and technical teams to understand product positioning, value propositions and to support both sales activities and/or SOC related activities.
- Sales Support- On-going deal registration ensures back-end sales support and on-line product collateral provides training support and product knowledge.
- Technical Support- PCCW Global will provide tier II/III support for registered services.
- Marketing- PCCW Global will participate in marketing activities along with partner to drive sales and product awareness.
What You’ll Need
All participants in the Partner Program must sign a Partner Agreement to have the right to resell PCCW Global Services and to adhere to PCCW Global policies and procedures. Appropriate licencing and reseller certificates are required. The Partner Agreement automatically renews on an annual basis, unless one or both parties agree to terminate the agreement.
Promote products through collateral or on-line presence
Partners will promote PCCW Global products on their company websites or through other sales and marketing means. PCCW Global logo usage guidelines are outlined on the Partner Portal. White Label Partners are required to do so with a logo and company description.
Provide Tier 1 End-Customer Support
Partners provide the Tier 1 support to the end customer such as; direct communication with the End-customer, trouble ticketing platform and service desk, any on-site support including CPE management & maintenance, patch & change management, monitoring, reporting and alerting of any issue identified at the end-customer’s infrastructure, customised reports and alerts on behalf of the end-customer.
Annual Recurring Revenue target
Depending on the Partners levels, revenue targets are required during the contract period to maintain the partner’s tier. Revenue targets are reviewed annually and used to assess partner’s tier. In addition to revenue targets, a minimum number of closed transactions per year are required.
Joint marketing plan
Partners and PCCW Global will outline quarterly sales and marketing activities to increase demand, improve ad generation, and drive revenues.
Partners are required to register deals through on-line portal (or other similar registration process) to ensure sales and after-sales support and accreditation.
Quarterly Business Review
Set quarterly, PCCW Global and partners will jointly review past and current business, update the go-to-market strategies and revenue goals for the upcoming quarters.
Partner sales engineers are encouraged to complete technical trainings as provided for a deeper understanding of the specific PCCW Global products to be a trusted advisor for your customer partners.
Quarterly Business Review
Set quarterly, PCCW Global and partners will jointly review past and current business, update of go-to-market strategies, and revenue goals for the upcoming quarters.
To get the most out of the Partner Program, PCCW Global asks our partners to comply or provide the following:
- A single technical point of contact within organisation to help the PCCW Global Engineers access to the required project materials and personnel.
- An executive sponsor to facilitate staff cooperation and provide an executive liaison to PCCW Global.
- Single Deal Registration and participate in regular Pipeline discussion calls.