POLICY REGARDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND DESIGNATION OF A COPYRIGHT AGENT
PCCW Global, Inc. (formerly PCCW Global Access, Inc. and Beyond the Network America, Inc.) (“PCCW Global”) has adopted and implemented the following policy regarding copyright infringement. This policy provides information about PCCW Global’s designated agent for receipt of copyright infringement claims pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA), 17 USC § 512, and how to make a claim for copyright infringement to PCCW Global’s DMCA agent.
PCCW Global respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our web site located at www.pccwglobal.com (the “Site”) or use our network to do the same. PCCW Global may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Site or its network that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. As an ISP, in cases where PCCW Global provides Internet access only, its ability to disable or remove material may be limited. In those cases, where PCCW Global acts as a conduit only, the infringing materials are not hosted on its Site or network.
If you believe that your work has been used on our Site or our network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify PCCW Global’s copyright agent by written notice at the address provided below. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on our website or network of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- DMCA take down notices and other complaints regarding copyright infringement should be sent, via certified mail to PCCW Global’s copyright agent, Mr. Ron Bajor, Vice President of Operations, PCCW Global, Inc. at 450 Spring Park Place, Suite 100, Herndon, VA 20170, with a copy to Group Legal, at the same address.
- Take down notices sent via other means, including email or fax, may not be received by PCCW Global’s DMCA agent. PCCW Global will promptly investigate and respond to properly served DMCA complaints.