1. Information collection
2. Use of information
The purposes for which personal information collected by us from you may be used by us in and outside Hong Kong include:
- Providing or facilitating the provision of services in or outside Hong Kong, and providing enquirers with contact and business information;
- Distribution of PCCW Global’s publications and research materials (and those of our business partners and counterparties);
- Marketing PCCW Global’s services or products (and those of our business partners and counterparties); and
- Complying with applicable laws in or outside Hong Kong.
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information, for the purposes stated in paragraph 2 above, to:
- Our affiliates, overseas offices, business partners and counterparties
- Persons under a duty of confidentiality to us
- Persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under any applicable laws in or outside Hong Kong
- Personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services
This website contains cookies, which help you to navigate more easily around the website and which may also be used for one or more of the purposes set out at paragraph 2 above. Please let us know if you would prefer to disable these cookies. Please note that if you do this, there may be some website functionality that you may be unable to use. If you have already opted not to receive marketing information, you may but do not need to disable cookies which would otherwise be used for marketing purposes.
6. Hyperlinks [applicable to online user]
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided for your convenience. You will leave our website for another location that is not controlled by us. Our privacy policies do not apply to other websites. Please refer to the privacy policies of the other websites.
7. Retention of personal data
We will destroy any personal data it may hold in accordance with its internal policy. Generally, personal data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purpose for which it was collected, unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations.
8. Rights of data subjects
- Ascertain whether we hold personal data about you and to be provided with a copy of the data;
- Require us to correct inaccurate data;
- Ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data; and
- Ask us to delete your personal data where it is no longer required to provide a service or for statutory data retention purposes.
Please send requests to access or correct data, questions or complaints to:
PCCW Global Marketing