FEBRUARY 7, 2020
- An experienced new business hunter to pro-actively drive new revenue through the creation of opportunities and progression of the pipeline to contract signature.
- Lead and be accountable for the sales cycle: prospecting UCaaS sales opportunities, proposing and pricing solutions that meet the customers’ needs, closing deals, assuring billing and collection.
- Maintain accurate records in PCCW systems that reflect the current customer accounts status.
- Act as a subject matter expert in unified communications and our specific products.
- Target new potential customers within the APAC region and globally, building and developing a pipeline across the unified communications team, in collaboration with regional colleagues.
- Identify and engage decision-makers, understand customer requirements and present the value proposition in a manner adapted to individual customer.
- Negotiate agreement terms in closing sales to ensure internal compliance.
- Actively participate in sales training, sales messaging, materials, processes and methods of business development team.
- Articulate observed customer requirements, industry trends, technological advancements and gaps.
- Proven track record of sales best practice and quota achievement within the telecoms or IT industry, preferably across APAC region and internationally.
- Experience in applying collaborative techniques for B2B solution selling. Unified Communications and/or IP networks are preferred.
- Ability to sell complex solutions that deliver positive business outcomes.
- Team-player capable of working autonomously and collaborating closely with pre-sales, product and regional Data and Voice BDMs throughout the sales cycle.
- Proactive and result oriented, displaying tenacity, initiative and organized.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Prepared to travel globally (approximately 50% of time).
- Quick learner, both in training and on-the-job with the ability and self-motivation to learn the market and grow into the position independently.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in customer relationship management tools and systems, revenue analysis and management tools.
- Working proficiency in multiple languages is preferred
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please provide:
- your full resume
- available date / notice period
- present and expected salary
Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered. Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.