July 22, 2020
Put your natural flair for delivering telephone based customer service that is second to none to great use as part of a leading and fast growing company, where you’ll benefit from a modern working environment and the support of a vibrant and friendly team.
PCCW Global, a leading international technology and telco company looking for a Commercial Account Manager - Education Sector to join its world class sales team based in Stafford, UK. The organisation is part of the PCCW Global Group of companies, which offers the latest voice and data solutions to multi-national enterprises and communication service providers across the globe, including exciting growth markets such as Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East.
- Achieving strategic customer account management objectives as defined by the line manager
- Establishing, productive professional relationships with key commercial personnel in customer accounts
- Establishing productive professional internal relationships
- Assisting the Head of Commercial Account Management in writing strategic account plans for retention and growth identifying the company resources necessary to deliver this
- Meeting the assigned targets for retention and account growth
- Participating in the company strategic account planning process noting the performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones
- Working closely with Technical Account Managers to ensure any operational and fault issues are understood and there is a joint communication approach
- Proactively assessing, clarifying and validating customer needs in order to drive customer satisfaction results
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings meeting company targets
- Producing contact reports, for internal and customer use, following each account review
- Participating in work on the customer journey, identifying issues and implementing action plans
- Utilising, and adding to the customer encyclopaedia ensuring that it remains a valuable business tool
- Previous account management experience in education sector
- Previous experience in client/customer facing role with responsibility proactively developing relationships essential
- Good understanding of wireless IP and fibre delivery technologies
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with other teams including Technical Account Managers and Delivery teams
- Excellent I.T. and database skills. (MS Office, MS Excel etc.)
- Proven excellent communication skills
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.