July 13, 2020
Put your natural flair for delivering telephone based customer service that is second to none to great use as part of a leading and fast growing company, where you’ll benefit from a modern working environment and the support of a vibrant and friendly team.
PCCW Global Networks UK Ltd is a leading internet provider, delivering solutions to customers across the UK and a broad spectrum of industries. The organisation is part of the PCCW Global Group of companies, which offers the latest voice and data solutions to multi-national enterprises and communication service providers across the globe, including exciting growth markets such as Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East.
- Ensuring high levels of empathy and support are provided whilst ensuring customer issues are resolved at first contact wherever possible, and escalated appropriately when required
- Clearly providing information on configuration / settings of customer equipment
- Triage of end user faults understanding issues and the impact
- Talking through fault procedures with customers to identify internet connectivity related issues
- Logging all incidents and keeping the end user / client updated
- Liaising with Operations / Field Engineers
- A foundation of customer service experience within a call centre environment
- An ability to understand and learn some procedures for rectifying technology faults
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A confident telephone manner
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays (these are allocated on a rota basis)
- Although not essential, proven experience and an interest in internet technologies is advantageous
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.