March 31, 2020
PCCW Global is investing heavily in enabling the global shift to digital business and the rapid growth in cloud workloads. In November 2017 PCCW Global acquired Console Connect, an innovative software defined platform that provides automated interconnection and cloud connectivity, allowing Enterprises to purchase and manage their access to business-critical data, SaaS applications and business partners around the globe through an online environment.
As part of a dedicated Digital Sales and Marketing team, reporting to Senior Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing team with social, lead generation campaigns, events, content posting (such as blogs), administrative, data, proofreading, copywriting and any other ad hoc requirements.
We are looking for a hands-on, energetic and naturally motivated individual that is eager to learn, curious about new technologies and marketing.
- Support Digital Sales and Marketing team in all aspects of marketing including social, media, events, posts, campaigns, internal commas and others.
- Undertaking any administrative and reporting tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Digital Sales and Marketing team activities.
- Assist Senior Product Marketing Manager in the organising of promotional events and lead generation campaigns.
- Supporting the drafting and implementing of marketing plans and budgets.
- Managing marketing budgets, invoicing and communication to finance.
- Composing and posting online content on websites and social media accounts (including posting blog posts, events, news etc.). Drafting and posting engaging content in-line with the product brand voice and marketing strategy.
- Support plan and delivery of effective end-to-end marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives, utilising appropriate marketing channels, in alignment with the Senior Product Marketing Manager.
- Support the marketing team with development of client-facing materials and assist with market intelligence such as customer and competitor research.
- Administrative duties on the CRM/Marleting Automation system for marketing, segmentation, user management, access rights to the business and any other data related tasks.
- Support the team with the event planning, execution and communications to maximise product brand development and business development.
- Researching new digital marketing opportunities that may benefit the growth of the business.
- Monitoring the performance of ongoing campaigns and producing reports for the stakeholders.
- Drafting internal updates and external newsletters and managing creative for comms piece delivery
- English as a first language is essential as a big part of the role will be copywriting and proofreading content
- In depth knowledge, understanding and experience in managing social accounts – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good communication and excellent team player- with a strong focus on delivery
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – exposure to a CRM system would be a benefit
- Energetic, enthusiastic and naturally motivated
- Ability to wok fast and efficient to meet deadlines set
- Curious, autonomous and not afraid of taking the initiative
- Excellent administration skills
- Impeccable attention to detail with analytical and creative mind-set
- Experience in copywriting and proofreading (does not have to be from a professional capacity)
- A passion for marketing and technology
- English higher education degree
- Marketing experience
- Experienced in email marketing and email marketing tools would be advantage
- Budgeting and forecasting experience would be advantage
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.