AUGUST 23, 2019
PCCW Global is looking for an Network Operation Engineer in Hong Kong. The main responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform 24/7 round-the-clock Tier 1 supports in the PCCW Global Network / Service Operations Center.
- Identify and resolve private network problem in coordinate with internal and external parties for smooth execution of jobs in order to ensure an integrated and uninterrupted service is maintained.
- Carry out Network / Service Operation Center routine jobs as per laid down procedures and work instructions.
- Co-work with other teams to perform incident/problem management on different connectivity service
- Working locations: Kwai Chung / Wan Chai / Stanley.
- Degree or High Diploma in Engineering / Electronic / Information Technology or other related disciplines.
- Hard working, well organized and can work with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to work on shifts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
- Fresh graduate with good positive attitude will be considered.
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.