AUGUST 23, 2019
PCCW Global is looking for a NOC Manager, Satellite Services Operation. The main responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead, organize and control the strategy and operations of customer services delivery for improvement in customer satisfaction, productivity, market competitiveness and quality management of the Satellite Earth Stations in Stanley & Kwai Chung.
- Provide timely and cost effective fault clearance on PCCW Global Satellite Services by managing available resources and assessing/revising procedures.
- Identify chronic/obscure problems and solve them by giving technical advice and instructions to subordinates.
- Settle customer enquires/requests on network/circuit performance by proposing/recommending remedial actions to improve the performance.
- Satisfy both internal and external customer requirements by maintaining statistical information on fault history of customer networks/circuits.
- Analyze complaint and provide suitable solution.
- To cooperate with Engineering team to maintain teleport infrastructure and satellite services in high availability.
- University Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering with 6 years experiences in Satellite / Data communication field OR
- Higher Certificate in Electronic/Electrical Engineering with 8 years relevant experience in Satellite / Data communication field OR
- 12 years relevant experience in Satellite communication field
- In-depth knowledge of Satellite transmission standard, and familiarity with fault management techniques.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Innovative, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure and strong desire of achieving continuous improvement in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication skills in Chinese & English.
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.