The Procurement Administrator provides support to the Procurement Manager for all work relating to buying and improve PCCW Network’s buying delivery capability.
The Procurement Administrator will provide a point of contact for supplier related queries, including carrier related queries.
The Procurement Administrator will also support the general office infrastructure of the Procurement team. Providing the necessary skills to purchase and to actively promote the use of the Procurement as a source of valuable information, advice and support.
- General input of PO’s and arranging Kit (with the correct kit on site), in a timely manner. To gain general quotes for general kit.
- Booking of hotel, trains and flights.
- Answer the phone on general queries, from Supplier and PM’s
- Keep the Suppliers sheet up to date, with the correct costings.
- Provide Quotes and order circuits on portals to help the Procurement Analyst.
- Provide input to the development and maintenance of the goods received process including the review and analysis of supplier invoices for kit and equipment.
- Receipt of goods.
- By liaising with Projects team when required, provide support to Project Managers to help resolve issues that are affecting overall project status.
- Produce BR/PR/PO’s via accounting systems, sending to suppliers, good received, gaining BR documentation approval.
- General ordering of office equipment/supplies (including Milk/Stationery).
- Keeping the Simwood phone system top-up.
- Answering to door and booking in visitors.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Have knowledge of the Purchasing roles – i.e. accounting systems.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Basic understanding, or willingness to learn, project management principles and methodology.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own time
- Good organisational, planning and communication skills.
- Good understanding of providing a "service" function.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of working in a team.
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.