FEBRUARY 28, 2020
- Coordinate program specifics and provide logistics support on regular company events in Hong Kong and overseas
- Support wide range routine administration works
- Assist in corporate materials production
- Assist in ad hoc project as assigned
- Off office hour communication using personal mobile or laptop may needed occasionally
- Degree in business administration, management is preferred. Candidate with less academic qualification will also be considered
- Proven track of administrative experience as project coordinator in MNCs or sizable organizations
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in both written & spoken English is a must. Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- Well versed in PC operation such as MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.