FEBRUARY 14, 2020
- Lead end to end problem management tasks by identifying root cause and prevention within assigned KPI.
- Oversee day to day QA operation process including root causes reporting and analysis and remediation plans.
- Proactively improve work process to allow quicker diagnosis and resolution.
- Prepare statistics, KPI and trend reports to showcase team performance.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to refine operating processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate major incident and problem review meetings.
- Ensure Problem Management process operates in a timely and prioritized fashion.
- Work closely with the sales and service management team on escalations related to quality assurance and delay in problem resolution.
- Present root cause analysis to customers together with account team.
- Develop trend analysis and service improvement plans to address identified process gaps.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years related experience in QA and Problem Management lead.
- Previous IT experience in sizable company is preferred.
- Proven track record working off-net problems and delivering improvement and permanent resolution.
- Experience in using Remedy or other Quality Operating Systems to assist in automation.
- Capable of Data, Cloud/software defined networking.
- Strong organization, analytical skills and problem resolutions techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced evolving team environment.
- Able to develop relationships with customers, partners, and developers across the business at all levels.
- ITIL certification a plus.
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please provide:
- your full resume
- available date / notice period
- present and expected salary
Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered. Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.