JANUARY 17, 2020
PCCW Global is looking for a Manager, Regional Engagement – Europe & West Africa in our London, UK office.
- To overall manage the GIA/MPLS/Fiber products serving the Europe & West Africa sales regions to achieve the product revenue and profit targets in the region
- To support Pre-sales/Sales on customer proposal/bids related to the GIA/MPLS/Fiber products in the Europe & West Africa region
- To monitor market trend of GIA/MPLS/Fiber services in Europe & West Africa region, act proactively to the changing customer’s requirements and recommend actions, such as marketing promotion activities, as well as get involved in sales activities in order to ensure the planned AOP can be achieved
- To lead and oversee the IP and Fiber network augmentation/expansion projects related to Europe & West Africa region
- To work closely with Vendor Management team to drive network cost saving initiatives related to Europe & West Africa region
- To develop and establish MPLS and Ethernet Interconnection (e.g. Pricing, service features, capability, coverage etc.) in Europe & West Africa region
- To give regional inputs on periodic product costing/information updates and on AOP planning
- To prepare business cases for capex/opex funding to support the GIA/MPLS/Fiber business growth in Europe & West Africa region
- To work closely with other functional teams, e.g., Voice & IoT, to support their new development initiatives
- To mutually back up other regions’ members whenever needed
- Degree in Telecommunication, Engineering or related disciplines
- Significant relevant experience in telecommunications product management, preferably in the global carrier industry
- Solid product knowledge of IP, MPLS and Transmission connectivity business, including the network solutions to both enterprise and wholesale customers
- Experience and exposure to the telecom market in Middle East or Africa region is definite advantages
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-initiated, highly motivated and result-oriented
- Proficient in spoken English and written English
- Willing to travel to overseas countries to meet customers, vendors, attend forums according to business needs
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.