FEBRUARY 14, 2020
- Plan, develop and execute Restoration plans with adequate equipment.
- Interact with consortium cable network administrators or external capacity suppliers to activate international cable capacity.
- Liaise with distance end network counterparts on bilateral network.
- Develop strategic partnership to respective Parties on cable consortia.
- Formulate and design development plan of all cable landing stations in line overall strategies.
- Manage submarine and terrestrial cable infrastructure to meet product requirements and forecast network demands effectively.
- Identify initiatives to improve Activation and Restoration performance efficiencies.
- Execute ad-hoc restoration plan to satisfy business units’ impromptu requirement during network crisis events.
- Support real time Internal and External Parties Enquiry (Feasibility Study) and network resources assignment.
- Degree or equivalent in Telecommunications / Engineering / Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in Telecommunications Transmission and Network Planning and Development.
- Knowledge and experience of transport network technology including OTN, DWDM, SDH, SONET, Ethernet and optical transmission.
- Team player with innovative thinking and good communication skills.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin is definitely an advantage.
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please provide:
- your full resume
- available date / notice period
- present and expected salary
Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered. Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.