March 4, 2020
PCCW Global is looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer who will be joining the Technology R&D Department with a focus on innovation. The full stack web developer will be part of a team responsible for building well written, tested, secure software that is deployed on the cloud.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and the rest of the team in defining the user stories and development tasks
- Develop, test and document features
- Collaborate with DevOps to ensure uninterrupted and performant operation of the developed platform
- Collaborate with QA to ensure that deliverables meet set quality standards
- 4+ years relevant working experience in telecom industry are preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and good communication skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, proactive, fast learner, dependable and excellent team player (also able to work independently).
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Fluid Git user
- Practices TDD
- Database experience: RDBMS - Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL / MariaDB :: NoSQL - Elasticsearch, Cassandra
- Understanding and Experience of restful services, creating and working with APIs including 3rd party API and toolkit integration
- Ability to confirm and work within existing programming code and design structures, writing reusable and test driven code with in-depth knowledge of information systems concepts, applicable methodologies, tools, standards and procedures considering and implementing security and data protection at all levels
- Experience in Mobile Application Development on iOS or Android: build or render
- Experience with data and business analytics with strong visualization and interpretation skills is a plus
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please provide:
- your full resume
- available date / notice period
- present and expected salary
Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered. Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.