October 28, 2020
- Support the development and enhancement of SD-WAN features
- Evaluate and recruit regional SI partners to improve the logistic and local service support of SD-WAN service
- Work with internal teams (e.g. Engineering and Operations) to define standard SD-WAN packages to address typical user cases
- Development SD-WAN demo/PoC platform and relevant demo/PoC guides
- Being subject matter expert of SD-WAN services to support sales/presales to close major SD-WAN pipelines
- Define product specifications / SLA in relate to the SD-WAN service offering
- Prepare SD-WAN sales kits e.g. Presentation slides, Use Cases
- Assist the development of AOP and Product Plan to drive the MPLS/SD-WAN business growth.
- Keep abreast of latest market and technology trend on MPLS/SD-WAN to continuously enhance the services with new features/capabilities
- Degree in Telecommunication, Engineering, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years product development and management experience in data services and solution for enterprise market, preferably in global telecommunication industry
- Solid product knowledge in MPLS/SD-WAN technologies and solutions
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Product Manager
- Experience in business planning and formulating service strategy in global carrier and enterprise environment is an advantage
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-initiated, highly motivated and result-oriented
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.