Global Internet Access
PCCW Global’s high capacity and fully diversified global backbone and peering infrastructure makes it one of the premier IP network providers in the world. It is a one-stop shop for reliable and cost effective connectivity, enabling enterprises to access mission-critical applications over the Internet.
AS3491 is consistently ranked in the top 10 for global peering.
Trusted the World Over
PCCW Global offers global and regional enterprises 3 terabit, single AS global IPv4/IPv6 backbone (AS3491) so that they can deliver voice, video and applications over IP. We have a proven track record of quality and that allows us to carry more than 1.5 terabits of customer traffic globally.
One of the Largest IP Gateways to China
We offer routes around the world with extensive infrastructure in both Asia and Africa. Through relationships with operators and ISPs in mainland China we have more than 200G private peering in the country. Enterprises that want access to China can come to us as an easy and simple way to reach destinations in the country.
We only private peer with major carriers / ISPs / ICPs within each region we operate in to ensure regional traffic is delivered within the region, hence good latency performance. That means US traffic is delivered within the US and Asian traffic is delivered within Asia. We also control peering traffic quality as the majority (90%) is routed via private peering connections with less than 10% via public peering points.
Globally Diverse IP Backbone
Enterprises trust PCCW Global because of our unparalleled network resilience and diversified backbone which connects 107 on-net IP PoPs in 42 countries globally. We have made the investment required to offer a service with global reach as well as reliability.Global IP Backbone Click to expand
Our diversified multi-cables backbone offers 99.99% availability supported by robust SLAs. PCCW Global also guarantees packet loss from the service provisioning point to 4 Global Zones of no greater than 1% and guaranteed round-trip delay from service provisioning point to 4 global zones (Asia, US, Europe, China).
Seamless Migration to IPv6 – PCCW Global offers a dual stack (IPv4/IPv6) and is ready for a seamless transition to IPv6.
Customer Service Portal
PCCW Global offers customers an integrated portal providing IP Network information with free online web-based reports for Global Internet Access customers with single sign-on management.
Different service levels, speeds, configurations and interface types enable a variety of Internet connectivity applications as well as primary or secondary port option.
Global Internet Access (GIA) Service
- A high quality Internet connectivity service that supports mission-critical applications over the Internet
- Available to more than 79 PCCW Global IP PoPs worldwide
- Access interface: Nx64K, T1, E1, E3, DS3, OC3/STM1, OC12/STM4, OC48/STM16, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
GIA economy service
- A low cost Internet connectivity option for less delay-sensitive applications such as email and web browsing
- Available from certain PoPs in Asia
- Access interface: Nx64K, T1, E1 up to 10M
- Web-based management tools for analysing utilization of link and PCCW Global’s network performance
- IP address allocation
- Routing: static route or BGP-4 with dynamic routing features
- Network: MPLS-enabled packet over fault-tolerant SONET backbone
- Architecture: global AS (AS 3491) with IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack capability
PCCW Global provides two firewall offerings: Hosted Firewall (HFW) and Managed Firewall (MFW) as components of our Managed Services portfolio.
Managed Router Service
Improve efficiency by letting us provide full management of your WAN network routers, including installation, configuration, monitoring, management and maintenance
Take advantage of our secure, carrier grade facilities to house and protect your technology infrastructure and data.