Managed Router Service
PCCW Global’s Managed Router Service (MRS) has been designed to help you improve the performance and availability of your WAN and let you focus your IT resources on core projects.
Free up IT resource and reduce your operational expense.
Our fully managed service offers router rental, installation, configuration, maintenance and management. MRS is a value added option to our Global Internet Access and MPLS VPN services, guaranteeing an end-to-end service performance.
- One-stop-shop hassle-free network management from equipment rental to installation, maintenance and 24/7 monitoring
- Minimise the service interruption due to router failures
- Reduce capital expenditure by eliminating equipment
- Free up IT engineering resources and reduce operational expenses
- Streamline support with a single contact for end-to-end management
- Router hardware rental and maintenance
- Router design, deployment, ongoing configuration and project management
- 4-level Quality of Service (QoS) scheme for MPLS WAN connectivity
- 24/7 remote monitoring by ISO 27001 Certified Network Operation Centre (NOC)
- On-site maintenance
- Router management via HP NNMi monitoring system and Cisco network management tools
- Guaranteed SLAs
MPLS VPN Add-On Features
- Web-based reporting (Router/QoS/Application/Traffic)
- IPSec remote site access
- IPSec backup
- All routers are Cisco Router Series, 800, 1900, 2900 or 3900 series
- Optional security licences are available for IPSec connection
- Optional unified communication licence is available to deliver on-net voice communication
- Optional router reporting service is available