Are We Giving Them What They Really Want?
Mike van den Bergh, Chief Marketing Officer
How Data Analytics Can Help Organizations Get the True Measure of Customer Happiness
Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone to any business’ continued growth and profitability. In the past, the only real ways to measure customer happiness and satisfaction were through surveys which are often ignored, customer complaints when things went wrong, word of mouth, renewals or terminations of business, and feedback received through sometimes spotty channels. While these methods provided some view into the customer’s experience, they rarely gave a full view of actual customer happiness as a measurable and actionable tool for improving customer experience that would meaningfully allow service providers to increase and maximize value, while decreasing churn and mitigating customer issues.
Service providers need to find new and innovative ways to measure customer happiness throughout the entire lifecycle of the business relationship in order to protect current business and pave the way for new business in the future. New tools and techniques through data analytics provide a fuller view of the measures of happiness allowing service providers to quantify the key factors in the customer experience that can predict the future behaviors of customers allowing providers to proactively manage the customer relationship and better prioritize their investments in customer experience.
Join Chief Marketing Officer of PCCW Global, Mike van den Bergh, featured speaker at Broadsoft Connections and a panel of experts Monday, October 23 at 1:30 PM on, “Keeping the customer satisfied: Using the latest digital technology tools to improve customer engagement,” as they provide an in-depth look at data analytics as a key tool to aid service providers to:
• Gage, Gain, and Maintain Customer Loyalty and Market Share
• Stay ahead of competition
• Better serve the unique needs and special interests of customers with tailored solution offerings
• Continually and Proactively Improve Customer Engagement Models
• Create Targeted Campaigns Directly Relevant to Customers and Prospective Customers
• Improve Sales Results through Targeted Mitigation and Prioritization of Customer Issues
• Active Engagement and Real-Time Insights Into Better Understanding with customers
PCCW Global is a Gold Sponsor of Broadsoft Connections taking place at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, AZ, from October 22 – 25, 2017.