The Carriers of the Future: The Industry Leaders Debate Carrying-On in the Digital Age
Marc Halbfinger, Chief Executive Officer
Everywhere you look now it has become more and more clear; the world is going digital and there is no going back now. The Global Carrier Industry is in a state of evolution to keep up with the new and emerging trends to stay relevant and profitable in the new digital ecosystem. Faced with new challenges, threats, and competition; the outlook offers new opportunities for diversification and innovations.
CEO Marc Halbfinger of PCCW Global, joins key industry leaders from some of the world’s biggest global carriers to debate the changing role of carriers, emerging trends in the new world, and the way forward for wholesale.
Join Marc on Tuesday, October 24th from 11:30 AM to 12:30 AM at Capacity Europe as he has The Big Carrier Debate: Exploring the Drivers Shaping the Evolving Global Carrier Market with Chairman’s and CEO’s on:
- The Decline in Voice – what diversification options are available in plugging the loss of voice revenue?
- SDN – assessing the commerciality and functionality of Software Define Networks
- Next Generation Content Providers – what can carriers do to forge closer working relationships with gamers & broadcasters?
- Network Security – what’s been achieved, what’s being done and what’s in the pipeline in the way of hardening networks?
- New & emerging markets – exploring regions for future investment
PCCW Global is a Gold Sponsor of Capacity Europe, this time in the cutting-edge city of London, from 24 - 26 October 2017 at the Intercontinental London – The O2.