– Flexible Unified Communications delivered from the Cloud
Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) - the integration of real-time communication services is helping businesses of all sizes adapt quickly to a fast-paced, mobile-centric world.
nTwine provides a complete, integrated, easy to use solution for voice, video and collaboration services. Delivered via the Cloud, the service helps your customers improve productivity, reduce costs and completely transform their communications without the need to make large upfront investments.
A complete service lifecycle solution
The nTwine platform includes an automated back office that covers each element of the service life cycle, from creation and provisioning, through to reporting and billing – a complete set of tools to build, deliver, manage and charge for service offerings.
International number ranges can be provided, including geographic and non-geographic, as well as full Number Porting services in major countries across global markets.
Wizard-based processes allow service providers to easily provision and manage users. End users also have full control via the specially designed self-service portal. Inventory management allows both the service provider and the enterprise to see the physical and virtual assets on their network.
Meet new demand
Deliver the services that your customers need now, without spending time and resources developing them.
Expand your global footprint
As a global service provider we operate communication services in over 140 countries around the world and leverage our global network, infrastructure and relationships to deliver a ubiquitous high quality service across global markets.
Differentiate your offer
Gain a competitive advantage by quickly creating bespoke feature packs which are brought to market in minutes, helping to differentiate service offerings. Service descriptions along with naming conventions can all be tailored to individual re-sellers needs.
Retain and grow customers
We offer the ability for partners to sell more services, increasing ARPU. The more services customers purchase from one provider, the lower the risk of them looking for an alternative.
Build your identity
Our white-label tools and interfaces allow our partners to maintain and build their own brand identity. They have the flexibility to name and brand the services they offer in any way.
Reliable global delivery
Mission-critical, real-time UC applications need a Cloud solution that’s highly reliable. Hosted globally in our resilient private Cloud, nTwine provides a completely scalable, global service that delivers high levels of security, availability and reliability.
A flexible UCaaS solution – Customise your feature set and product offers
All the features of an on-premises PBX delivered seamlessly to any device. We also deliver a full suite of global voice services, including number provisioning, porting and international voice delivery.
PC Softclient allows services to be delivered via a PC or laptop.
Our fully featured mobile app securely connects to the enterprise’s communications services giving employees access to the services they need when on the move.
Connecting multiple parties with high quality call conferencing services reduces the need for in-person meetings, lowering travel budgets and increasing cost-efficiency.
More enterprises are utilising video in order to improve collaboration and to make conversations more meaningful.
Manage messages quickly and easily. Route all calls, whether to fixed or mobile devices, to a single mailbox; receive message waiting notifications at every device and retrieve messages from any device.
See when your contacts are available, idle and offline and start immediate one-on-one or group IM conversations and share documents.
More enterprises than ever are seeing the need to record important conversations, whether for regulatory or customer service reasons. Record all inbound and outbound calls for one or more employees.
A centralised call centre can be flexible and ready to scale with the demands of an enterprise. We offer call centre services to enterprises that want to grow, contract and add new or virtual locations seamlessly.
- Rapid deployment – Our Cloud-based platform and self-serve automated tools allow us to get you up and running in weeks rather than months
- Easy of use – easy to set up and configure and manage via management portal. Intuitive desktop and mobile apps
- Global service – As a global service provider we operate communication services in 140 countries around the world and have leveraged our global network, infrastructure and relationships to deliver a high quality service.
- Best of breed technologies - Our UCaaS has been built by integrating best-in-class service components and we are committed to adding new capabilities, while maintaining a unique and highly intuitive user experience
- Own reliable infrastructure – The service is delivered over our own enterprise-class private Cloud infrastructure and resilient carrier-class global IP network.
- Anytime, Anywhere, Any device - keeping mobile and remote employees connected
- Improved productivity –improved agility, flexibility and collaboration
- Simple to use, Easy to manage – intuitive interface and management portal
- Global service - consistent capabilities across all employees
- Quick to deploy – faster speed to market through rapid service deployment
- White label branding is available with rating and billing also enabled to support both direct, resale and agent models.
- Pay-as-you -go – limited upfront investment
- Automated end-to-end processes ensure that sales people and customers are kept up to date, either through their portals or email, at every stage of their implementation.
- Adapts to your business - scale quickly to support changing business needs
- Personal and administrative web portal management
- Multifunctional business phones
- UC Clients for desktop, smart phones and tablets
- Web call manager with click-to-dial simplicity
- Auto attendant and receptionist module
- Unified messaging integrating voicemail and single email inbox
- Enterprise-class calling features
- Instant messaging and presence (IM & P)
- Desktop and file sharing
- Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Point to point video calls
- Number ranges, porting and call delivery